Materials for your applications
FabPro 1000 delivers exceptional value for a broad range of engineering applications. Find the material that best suits your application:
- the fast general purpose FabPro Proto GRY material best suited for prototypes
- the FabPro Elastic BLK material for accelerated designing and prototyping of rubber-like and elastomeric products
- the FabPro Tough BLK material ideal for end-use and testing with a good surface finish
- the flexible and durable FabPro Flexible BLK for a wide variety of prototyping, functional testing and low volume production applications.
- the Jewel Cast GRN ideal for small, fine- featured jewelry pieces, this material leaves minimal ash after burnout to produce superior casting quality.
3D Systems is optimizing the recently announced FabPro 1000 desktop printer for compatibility with selected NextDent materials for specific dental applications, including models (orthodontic/prosthodontic), and biocompatible materials for surgical guides and orthodontic splints.